EP. 47: How To Do a Hotel Takeover
- We are back from Antigua to bring you our first ever “reverse trip advisor” review.
- Richard brings his interview poolside at sExploration Antigua, with co-host @Naughty_Gym. Lauren sat with us silently laughing because she had no voice after day two.
- Richard runs a hard-on marathon, Lauren is persuaded to try golden showers, and we disprove the concept of cliques!
- Richard feels fat, but maybe it’s just because he’s wearing “falsies”!
- Lauren is called to duty by a vanilla couple ready to cash in their “We’re Not So Vanilla Right Now” card, 5 years in the making.
Come join us this November in Mexico or next year in Antigua!
PATREONS ONLY: EXTRA CONTENT AND EXCERPTS FROM THIS EPISODE
Need Our Sleepy Noise? Go to Sleep With Airplane Noise
Why We Are In Love with T-Pain
This Is Pop has only been out for a few hours, but the series has already been trending on social media due to one particular moment. In the episode, Auto-Tune, rapper and singer T-Pain calls out fellow artist Usher for “ruining music” due to his use of auto-tune in his songs – something which T-Pain says sparked “four years of depression”.
Come Get Naked at
Hedo & Desire
Love laughing with us? Get more content at Patreon. Support us by clicking below!